Why a PF Modular Building is the perfect space for a Sports Changing Room.
Modular buildings provide flexible spaces for many businesses and organisations. PF Modular are experts in supplying modular buildings for many uses, and our changing rooms and toilet facilities are built to the highest standards with the feel of permanent buildings.
Your organisation may need additional toilet facilities on a permanent basis due to increased volume of use in your current building. Or you may have a temporary requirement for changing rooms for a sporting season. PF Modular manufactures facilities of varied sizes to match your needs.
The changing and toilet blocks from PF Modular are designed to be easy to clean and maintain whilst giving all the comfort that you would expect from permanent facilities. Additionally, they can be designed to fit seamlessly into their surroundings.
The benefits of Modular Bathroom and Toilet Facilities
- Cost-effective – Modular changing facilities cost less than a traditional build and can be ready to use much quicker too.
- Flexible – the facilities can be designed to your requirements and can fit your specific needs, whether you need toilets and showers or just space to change.
- Greener – Modular buildings are constructed in a factory setting producing much less waste than a traditional build. Furthermore, the process produces significantly fewer CO2 emissions.
- Sustainable – the process of building a modular unit uses modern equipment and sustainable methods and materials.
- Portable – a modular changing room can be easily moved if you need to relocate your block to a different position or site.
What is a Bespoke modular changing block?
Your new modular bathroom facilities can be designed to your specification, with high-quality fixtures, fittings, and many finish options. Just a few of the considerations for a bespoke modular changing block include:
- Toilets and shower rooms – bathrooms can be fitted with all the high-quality finishes you need.
- Multi-function – choose what facilities you need for your requirements, from cubicles to urinals and showers to lockers.
- Access to water and sewage – Shower and toilet blocks will come ready to be attached to mains water and drainage systems.
Modular changing rooms come complete with hot and cold running water and full-flushing toilets to ensure a comfortable and welcoming experience.
What happens when you order your modular bathroom.
Once you have designed your space, PF Modular will get to work on constructing your new nursery building to your exact requirements.
- Delivery – When construction of your new changing block is finished, it will be placed onto the back of an HGV to be transported to your site. Please make sure that our lorry can access your site.
- Install – Once on site, your new building will be lifted into position ready for installation. Our fully trained team will then begin the installation process, which usually takes 1-2 days.
- Fitting – We will then arrange for the relevant tradespeople to start the fit-out, which we would expect to take another 5-7 days.
- Less disruption – Because the main construction has taken place off-site, there is little disruption on your site while the installation and fit-out takes place.
Modular toilets and showers available to buy
PF Modular are ready to get the purchase of your new changing rooms and showers underway.
Adding facilities to your site is an important decision, and we recognise that.
At PF Modular, we are committed to supporting you every step of the way. Our team is ready to provide financial assistance for the acquisition of your new building.
Take a look at the available finance options, and don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team with any enquiries.
How can we help you?
Our modular toilets and showers offer hygienic, fully bespoke and cost-effective facilities that are mains connected and comfortable to use. The team at PF Modular will ensure that you receive your new custom-built bathroom within a short time frame and on budget.
If you have any questions, visit our Modular FAQs or call one of our experts. The friendly team at PF Modular are always on hand to answer any queries you may have.
Give us a call today to get your project started.