Modular Nurseries from PF Modular Building are perfect for early years education
Modular buildings provide contemporary and versatile spaces for many businesses and are perfect for nurseries and children’s centres. Looking at a modular nursery option from PF Modular can give you the additional space where you most need it.
Whether you are developing a new nursery building or creating additional space on an existing site, a modular nursery can provide you with a clean and stimulating space for young children.
Young minds are influenced by their surroundings, so creating a motivational environment for your nursery is essential. The team at PF Modular are experts in helping you to design a safe and educational space for pre-school children.
The benefits of a Modular Nursery
- Cost effective – A modular nursery will cost less and have a quicker turnaround than a traditional build.
- Flexible – Nursery school buildings from PF Modular can be designed to your requirements and can be reconfigured if your needs change.
- Greener – Modular buildings are constructed on a factory setting producing much less waste than a traditional build. Furthermore, the process produces significantly less CO2 emissions.
- Sustainable – the process on building a modular nursery using modern equipment and sustainable methods and materials.
- Portable – a modular building can be easily moved if you need to relocate your nursery to a different position or site.
What is a Bespoke modular nursery?
Your new prefabricated nursery building can be designed to your specification, including lively colour schemes, safety features and child-friendly facilities to really engage 0-7 year olds. Just a few of the considerations for a bespoke nursery building include:
- Toilets and washrooms – bathrooms can be fitted with low-level child-friendly facilities.
- Food preparation areas – create space for meals to be prepared in a hygienic environment or space for children to learn to bake.
- Spacious play areas – give children room to discover and play.
- Quiet areas – create cosy quiet spaces for young children to sleep or chill out.
A modular building also gives your nursery the flexibility to change around your circumstances. The nature of a modular building means that you can reconfigure your space and move walls and spaces if your needs change.
Our Modular Nursery Process
Once you have designed your space PF Modular will get to work on constructing your new nursery building to your exact requirements.
- Delivery – When construction is finished your new nursery building will be placed onto the back of an HGV to be transported to your site. Please make sure that your site is accessible for the lorry.
- Install – Then your new building will be lifted into position ready for installation. Our fully trained team will then begin the installation process which usually takes 1-2 days.
- Fitting – We will then arrange for the relevant tradespeople to start the fit-out which we would expect to take another 5-7 days.
- Less disruption – Because the main construction has taken place off-site, there is little disruption on your site while the installation and fit-out takes place.
Buying a Modular Nursery Building
Now you have chosen the perfect modular building for your new nursery or day care centre, you can go ahead and place your order and speak to our design team.
Purchasing your modular building comes with many benefits, including having complete control over the design process, but also, the long-term ‘return on investment’ opportunities are greater after your initial investment.
PF Modular are here to help throughout the process, and our team can offer financial solutions to assist in the purchase of your new building.
Have a look at the finance options available and speak to a member of our team with any questions you may have.
Modular Nurseries available to rent
If you are looking for a temporary solution for your childcare provision, then you may want to consider a hire option from PF Modular.
We have a range of modular buildings available to rent. Our hire buildings also have a level of customisation, so you can ensure that your space will be just what you need, while you need it.
A hire option is a great cost-effective choice for a temporary solution.
Then when you no longer need the building, just give us a call and we will arrange to have it collected.
How can we help you?
Our modular nurseries provide a modern, fully bespoke and cost-effective space that is both sustainable and hassle-free. The team at PF Modular will ensure that you receive your new custom-built nursery within a short time frame and on budget.
If you have any questions visit our Modular FAQs or give one of our experts a call. The friendly team at PF Modular are always on hand to answer any queries you may have.
Give us a call today to get your project started.